Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quick note about todays game...


I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe the NFL controls the outcomes of key games by manipulating penalty calls and non-calls (Ok, I guess there is no way to NOT sound a little crazy saying that).

The reality is this... The NFL will make more money as a whole if the Steelers make the Playoffs instead of the NY Jets. A post season game featuring the defending world champs is going to generate more revenue any way you look like at it.

The Steelers just beat the Dolphins and they need Baltimore or the Jets to lose to get in. If Baltimore wins I want to go on record at 4:30pm on 1-3-2010 as saying the Refs will do everything in their power to prevent the Jets from winning.

Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment