Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

Normally I hate Dolphins...


What do I need to see in this Jets Dolphins match up on MNF to feel comfortable and confident as a fan? All you can ever demand as a fan is a win. Pretty or ugly, if we win, I'm satisfied. That being said, what would I like to see in order to feel we are real contenders?

I am interested to see how the defense compensates for the trio of Edwards, Keller and Cotchery. Cotch-diesel may not play, so we might have to wait to find out. I want to see our struggling ground attack make a statement against one of the leagues stingiest run D's. I would love to see no turn overs from our young signal caller. I want to see our aggressive defense actually record some sacks. Pressure is great, lets make Henne eat dirt! The lowly Buffalo Bills recorded six sacks, I want to see double digits from us. I would be thrilled if Edwards doesn't drop any passes.

Finally, the Calvin Pace suspension is over and I want to see him cause havoc from the first snap. Like Rex has said, we want to see him use four games of saved up energy all this week. I think Thomas #99, Scott #57, Harris #52 and Pace #97 can be the best LB squad in the NFL this league. With guys like Gholston and Westerman providing depth, we should be very solid at that position.

At the end of the day, a win with no major injuries is always a gift! Go Jets!

No comments:

Post a Comment