Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It makes no difference to me....


... what impact this low life douche bag makes. I feel this is a huge mistake by the NY Jets. I don't want this player on my team, even if he breaks the single season sack record and we win the Superbowl. I don't want him here. Watching Jason Taylor raise the Lombardi trophy in a Jets uniform will be sickening. NO OTHER TEAM had any interest in him, and he has released statements making it clear that he is only joining the Jets because he has no other options.

He has disrespected the fans and the organization. If he had any value the Patriots (who seem to love signing old past their prime players) would have snatched him up by now. I have always been clear that I am very aware that I don't know nearly as much about football as the brain-trust that currently runs the NYJ. I know that they are professionals and experts and I am just a fan.

That being said, as a fan I don't want this scum bag here, and if we are going to pay him over a million dollars for his services, Tannenbaum should have paraded him out in front of the cameras and made him say, unequivocally, that he is thrilled beyond words that he gets the privilege to wear the green and white this year.

Instead he has released a statement saying he is torn about the whole situation, but he had no other options. For God's sake.... he was released by the REDSKINS!!!! Even they were smart enough to see he is undedicated, not even slightly hungry, disloyal and simply washed up. Big mistake Rex and Tanny!

Feel free to read my post from lat year which very clearly illustrates my feelings about this loser: Dancing Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment