Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

My playoff bracket...


My AFC teams are as follows:

1) Colts
2) Jets
3) Ravens
4) Chargers
5) Patriots
6) Bengals (would have been the Titans before Young slapped a stripper).

I see Jets/Colts in the AFC Championship game... deja vu?

My NFC teams are:

1) Vikings
2) Cowboys
3) 49ers
4) Falcons
5) Packers
6) Redskins

I see the Packers and 49ers in the NFC Championship game. Yes, my #4 overall team, the Saints, aren't even in the playoffs... and the 49ers aren't in my top ten according to my previous post. I'm a wack-a-doo-dle.

I see a Packers Jets Superbowl, and I am sorry, but I can't pick against the green and white in the big game. My life long dream comes true and the Jets finally win the Superbowl... Brad Smith MVP =)


No comments:

Post a Comment